Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sofia's school work

I got this book yesterday for Sofia and she just loves it! She was so proud of her tracing words in it today, that I just had to share it with you all. There are several fun activities in this book and I highly recommend it. I purchased it at LifeWay Books for $14.99, but you can find it through Amazon.com for much less.

A Tracing Activity that Sofia really loved doing!

She was so proud of herself

The great and fun part about this book is that you can erase all the chalk and let your child start all over again! I know some of you may be leery about the book because of the messy chalk, but it really is so much fun, and allows your child to try to do the activities over and over, without wasting paper.

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

No comments:

Post a Comment